Tolerable Nausea 042: He’s A Scat Man!

In this new episode of Tolerable Nausea the guys are back and ready to tackle important topics like the age of consent and Slenderman; then a show segment is improved upon. Russell’s down with J.T.T. Toby gets out of work. Eric is a wildcard. And Woody reveals the true wrath of a woman scorned.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Questions? Comments? Come and be on the show, contact us at tolerablenausea@gmail.com

1. Aleece says:

I agree with Russ a relation ship is give and take. Travis and I have been married 6years on the 3rd of July and together for 8 and 1/2 years. Although I would throw a fit if we only fucked once a week. My hubby is a lucky man in that department. While I get a man who does dishes, and does his best to spend as much time with me and our daughter as possible.
    Oh and Russ don’t feel bad I get names mixed up all the time doesn’t help that I suck at remembering names all together.

Once a week was a modest expectation on my part. I would prefer once a day as long as it didn’t become routine and as long as no one was ill or injured. That being said, I’ll still have sex with an injury, cause I’m a trooper. :)

2. JP says:

That was an awesome jerk move for Mason lol, but it was totally worth the intro. I was always under the impression age of consent was 17 in Nebraska, and one thing I do recall from some point is as long as you are within 4 years of age, you can’t be prosecuted for statutory rape. I could be completely wrong as well. And I do believe it’s dick punching time for Russ!

I’m waiting for the right moment. It’s gonna be a stealth dick punch. In Ninjitsu it’s translated to English as decendent’s demise.

3. Casey says:

“I won’t leave it in, but I’ll tack it on the end!”
    The 18-minute mark is the end now. :3

Enjoy the dick punch, Eric!

Yeah, I felt pretty stupid,,, well let’s face it, I am pretty stupid. I just hate it when proof is out there for anyone to hear. :) Toby pretty much insured that it would stay in by bringing it up every ten minutes. It would have been more hassle to try and cut it out at that point, but so be it I guess. I probably won’t actually punch him in the dick though, don’t want to contribute to the already out of control violence against male genitalia happening in the world today.

• Eric says:

As long as people thought it was funny, I’ll take the dick punch.