Tolerable Nausea 040: Who’s Your Daddy!?!

In this episode of Tolerable Nausea the guys look back at their failed high school love lives and putting out “the vibe”. Woody reveals the true face of evil. Toby discovers a portal to Hell. Russell worries about leaving his mark on the world. And Eric realizes he’s getting older.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Questions? Comments? Come and be on the show, contact us at tolerablenausea@gmail.com

1. JP says:

I did, and am currently doing again, p90x, and I know the struggle. I would get halfway done and just feel sick, but I always pushed though, and it did its job fairly well. Now to see if it can undo almost a year and a half of being sedentary again. And as far as penis size goes #3inchpride

Yeah I guess maybe I did overdo it and if I paced myself a little better it might work but for now I’ll just keep jogging.

2. Casey says:

As far as the online game “property” goes, pretty much all online games have a section in the Terms of Service that you don’t own anything- ingame items, stats, even the account itself are the property of the publisher or developer, whichever their contract is. I think the fact that these two guys get jail time is bull.
    On the other hand, they can’t just give players replacement items, because they can’t prove that you were hacked or whatever. Essentially, if they buy some kid’s sob story, then he takes the item to the ingame auction house thing, he’s basically just kicked a free check. It’s not going to devalue anything- like Russ said, it’s only a matter of time before X number of that item are generated anyway- but it’s impossible to prove that he was hacked, rather than just gave the item to a buddy and got a copy of it for free.

3. Casey says:

Great funding idea: Next time elections are running rampant, sell ad time for your shows. See if any politicians are willing to give a chance to a podcast group. Who knows, you may rake in a couple grand each?

This is entirely dependent on the number of listeners. Without those, no one will be willing to pay for advertising that no one will see or in this case, hear. Plus, fuck politicians. Unless they’re willing to let me call them a douche on the podcast in order to get their name “out there” I’m not game. I’ll never amount to anything in life, not because of my refusal to kiss ass, but because of my choosing to kiss the asses of people who won’t return the favor. :(

• Casey says:

As rich and careless as the politicians we have in Nebraska are, I bet you’d have them at “we’ll advertise for you on our podcast.” Just tell them you have listeners across central and western Nebraska- it’s not technically untrue. Lewis/JP and I are in Central, and you guys are Western. 😀