Tolerable Nausea 036: Sexual Apocalypse

In this episode of Tolerable Nausea the guys run through a few hypothetical scenarios. Woody reports on equal rights. Toby proves that ice cream is a great second choice. Eric thinks the end is near. And Russell explains spoon etiquette.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Questions? Comments? Come and be on the show, contact us at tolerablenausea@gmail.com

1. Carolannlambert says:

I did not realize how much I appreciate you wit and outlook on life til I have been listening to this1 love you Russer!

Thanks Carol. Like I said if you did manage to enjoy this, we sure appreciate it when people spread the word. I’m thinkin’ it’s almost time to do a best of compilation where we just take some of the best conversations and slap them together with an intro.

2. Casey says:

Russ’s flaw in the zombie apocalypse scenario is that with that number of zombies, there’s just a wall of infected meat walking at you. You can’t necessarily slip past them just because they’re just taking up space that you could have otherwise used to escape.
    Though I’m with him on one thing- if it’s the “28 days later” zombies, I’m out. Checking out early, not even going to try to survive it. Hell with that.

3. Aleece says:

Come on Woody. When they started talking about people passing out I was waiting on you to say something about that chick who passed out waiting in line for the roller coaster. You tried to be the hero.

4. JP says:

I agree with Eric, he did all the work, just take the car and they are all yours haha but seriously though, I’d take the car to the authorities and send them to the house he was in ASAP. And when Eric said undo just their mouths I was expecting something terrible to follow 😛 I also sent you guys and email to tolerablenausea at gmail about this weekend!

5. randi says:

If we can’t have a sexual apocalypse I choose zombie according to zompocalypse quizzes I have a 81% chance of surviving. I think that’s pretty darn good.

But if 99% of the population become zombies you have an 80% of 1% chance or a .8% chance of surviving. Right?

• randi says:

I also forgot to mention that I am a lot like Toby any sort of apocypse like that happens I’m gonna sit back and let it get me or kill myself before it gets me. Ya .8% isn’t very good odds. Good thing I don’t believe it will happen :-)

6. Russ says: