Tolerable Nausea 030: Deaf, Dumb and Blind

Everybody’s back in this episode of Tolerable Nausea and no topic is safe. It’s an episode full of human emotion and endurance. Russell fights through the hell that is Chuck E. Cheese. Eric ranks some more states. And Toby meets Helen Keller.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Questions? Comments? Come and be on the show, contact us at tolerablenausea@gmail.com

1. JP says:

I also don’t know how you guys work of 5-6 hours of sleep, minimum is 8 for me to be functioning. though if I have a day off, I can go up to 10-12, but I am working on trying to reduce that, WAY too much sleep, and I feel tired the rest of the day.

For me it’s probably leftover from the drinking days. Stopped that, but still can’t seem to stop my mind from racing if I lay down before 11:00pm

If I did manage to get to sleep before 11, my body would be telling me to get up around 4 or 5 in the morning.

2. JP says:

I’m glad I had headphones in when I was listening to this at work, definitely would have gotten a few bad looks! I would have loved to hear Toby go on with the conversation with Helen Keller though

3. Woody says:

On a positive note if you go by the numbers you’ll have at least 95 people
    going to hell with you many of whom you know. Because I guarantee they
    they all laughed at that.

Not sure if 95 people on their way down when the time comes can be construed as a silver lining or not, but hey, the more the merrier right?

4. Casey says:

Well done, guys… Not gonna lie, I pretty much lost it when Toby had his mock conversation with Helen Keller. If you get a special spot in hell for that, I’m pretty sure you’ve got a few roommates there with ya.