Tolerable Nausea 007: UFOs

The episode where our heroes want to believe, but don’t have the attention span. They cure world hunger, discuss whether it’s better to be rich or have lots of sex, and meet Batman at an orgy.

1. Toby says:

U hear that Russ. She’s not tired of your Weiner’s yet. Ha

2. Randi says:

You and Toby both have a general disdain for the general population, though Toby isn’t as vocal about it on the podcast. Given the general population today it’s hard not to dislike the mAjority.
    Nah it makes me laugh. It’s not old yet.

3. Randi says:

OMNI I figured you would.
    Russ it’s not yours I’m worried about. (Not that I want to see) but I really really don’t want to see Toby’s. ewwww!!!
    So you’re also over critical of others AND obsessed with male anatomy.

You are absolutly right about me being overly critical of others but despite how I come across on the podcast, I am working on it. But in my defense, it is less that I judge an individual, as it is just a general disdain for entire groups of people or the human race in general. A person can be great, but people are ridiculous. I’m usually willing to live and let live, but the podcast for is a place to vent.

As for being obsessed with the male anatomy, I somehow got painted into that corner from the very first podcast. If enough people laugh, and the shoe fits, I guess I’ll wear it. But it probably is getting a little old huh?

4. Randi says:

Please don’t do the penis experiment!! Or at least warn the public as I wont be listening that week.
    For what each of you lacks in brains the others make up! You are all way to hard on yourselves I think counseling is needed for all of you including OMNI hes just sick and twisted. lol

• OMNI says:

Thanks Randi I take that as a compliment.

Don’t worry, mine will never be on the internet WITH my consent. Though I can’t say with 100% certainty that it won’t end up there WITHOUT my knowledge, but that might be a story for the podcast.

And before you jump to any conclusions about us being overly critical of ourselves, understand how difficult it is for me to restrain myself from pointing out that you just typed “hard on”. See,,,,,,just couldn’t stop myself.

5. Russ says:

There are some who believe that I am intelligent. My mission to disprove this theory has been accomplished. I’m not sure how many times I mispronounced TECHnology, but it pales in comparison to the fact that I confused galaxies with solar systems. Wow. Elementary shit right there folks, and I aparently just don’t get it.

• Eric says:

Ha! I didn’t catch it til I was cutting it, but the idea of a galaxy really had you stumped for a minute.

• Eric says:

I messed up really bad too. Can you tell me where?

• OMNI says:

The Mexican cartel put out a video a couple years back where they slit a mans throat. The fucked part it that they slit it very shallow over and over they would cut around the arteries to keep their victim alive as long as possible. I imagine that is about the worst way to die. Russ can I touch your neck? Lol sorry had to ask it after telling that.

I didn’t notice anything that really stood out. At least Toby has a brain. I’m not sure what we’d do without him. Probably strangle myself with the cord while trying to eat the mic.