Tolerable Nausea 005: Urban Legends

The episode where our heroes walk on the creepy side of urban legends. Then respond with mixed emotions to their first email to the show.

1. BTTF says:

Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.

2. Jimbob says:

First I want to tell you guys how sexy you are. I Started just started listening this was the 6th one, hilarious, reminds me of back when. A gf’s friend once told me if a guy chews up like 3 mint altoids and eat the vag it gives the whole warm tongue cool mint thing goin on. Never tried it but have you ever just chewed 1 altoid, holy shit!
    I also like a week before I listened to this was watching a show bout suicide forest in Japan. They dont have a clear reason for the suicides but the main speculation is Mt. Fuji is like a way to the gods, being the tallest mountain in Japan, kinda like the gods live on mt. Olympus in Greece.
    I am also like you guys and want to discount supernatural stuff, but I had the most “supernatural” experience of my life in Shannoa’s parents house back when I used to run with her oldest bro and sis. I was I the upstairs also.
    Im gonna keep listening, keep up the funny cause i wanna make an appearence sometime. A good future topic could be Kevin Smith and or influences.

3. Toby says:

Thanks for the feedback Casey! Glad you like it.

4. Casey says:

You guys are absolutely hilarious. I remember working closing nights at Wendy’s, and every night would be a little like this… At least, until Bridget or Teresa decided that the line was being crossed. Brings me back to the good old days. I can’t wait for the next installment.

5. Russ says:

As long as you’re not a habitual line snorter.

6. OMNI says:

I’m a habitual line crosser.

7. Toby says:

Thanks for the feedback sis. Sorry we’re so gross. Don’t tell mom. Ha

8. Randi says:

Grandmas basement was haunted! Something touched my back one night like woke me from my sleep touch, couldn’t sleep without stuffed animals and blankets and such around me till I was in high school.
    Sleep paralysis; a friend had this but would also be unable to breath like the breath would be sucked out of them plus the pressure in his chest and noises and black shapes coming at him crazy shit I can’t see the paralysis causing all the other shit. I was there once during an episode and I heard shit too. Idk I’m thinking its demons.
    Zach, wtf lines crossed far beyond their normal. Not cool

I’m subscribing to the scientific explanation of sleep paralysis because it makes sense to me I guess, given the weird nature of some of my dreams, that and all of the unknowns about the mind that we still haven’t figured out, but I’ve always been fascinated with the supernatural. So demons, or angels for that matter, while somewhat exciting if real, would be much more frightening than what we think or could even comprehend. It does make you wonder though with some of the crazy crap that goes on in the world, if there isn’t something more sinister behind some human behavior. Thanks for the comment, and yeah, I was a little uncomfortable answering Zach’s questions, but I’d be lying if I said that that was the most inappropriate conversation I’ve ever had. And my answer was equally disturbing so there’s that.

• Randi says:

Russ I’m sticking with demons and agree fully that there is some sinister fucked up scary ass shit that goes with it that we can’t even comprehend. I imagine there is probably a scientific explanation for it as well as there are for most things. I guess it’s just the believer in me.

9. OMNI says:

Bahahahaha! You guys answered my questions sufficiently. Love the show! I don’t mind alittle shout out in the show. I don’t embarrass easily. The semen period blood boiler maker was a good answer. I think it should be called a spunk bomb. Also I would rather eat the shitty pudding because in my head its still pudding unless I didn’t know what they were I didn’t watch it being made then I might go for the pudding flavored shit. Keep it up guys! You should be rolling in the ladies pretty soon.