Tolerable Nausea 004: Tattoos

The episode where our heroes try to discuss tattoos, but get easily distracted. Russell passes the torch, and Toby is more than willing to step up to the challenge.

1. lindsay says:

Loved it guys, and yes I still have a tattoo for every year we have been married but I’m changing my back into more of a halloween theme with the haunted house and dead trees now :)keep up the good work

• Eric says:

Nice. I’m taking my Mommy to get her first tattoo at the end of the month. Thanks for listening, should have new ones up every Monday if all goes well.

2. Toby says:

Ha. Thanks Shannoa! It was good having you! You are much better to look at than the guys! I’m just getting old when it comes to tattoos I guess. I am also old because I typed all that in the website section first. Can’t wait to wear suspenders

3. Eric says:

If there are any good dick urban legends, then I’m sure Russell will find them.

Ha! I’m way ahead of you my friend. Not joking. Though It’s more of a long circulating rumor about a celebrity than an urban legend.

4. Shannoa says:

Russ, are you gay? I think so. Much love you big gay weirdo! Moving on. Even though you guys suck ass at staying on topic, and off the topic of dicks.. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Most of my back is done, and not because its the “cool” thing to do.. I think tattoos are a beautiful art. Not only that but I love the pain. I love the needles. I love love the adrenaline rush. My back peice was 4 1/2 hours the first session and I sat there with my headphones and enjoyed every painful second of it. What I am getting at, there are still young people that love it for more reasons than it just being “cool”. Assholes! :) All in all another great podcast! Looking forward to planting my ass on that big red couch and arguing with Russ for a bit 😉 Also want to add a huge thanks for even allowing me to guest on the podcast! Much appreciated, it’s a privilege.

If by gay, you mean my sexual preference tends to be more hairy and muscular than a straight man’s, then no. If by gay, you mean happy, then not yet, but hopefully one day I will be.